- EMNLP-IJCNLP 2019 System Demonstrations
- The 14th Workshop on Innovative Use of NLP for Building Educational Applications (BEA) at ACL 2019
- NAACL-HLT 2019 Social Media Track
- The 13th Workshop on Innovative Use of NLP for Building Educational Applications (BEA) at NAACL 2018
- EMNLP 2018 System Demonstrations
- EMNLP 2017 System Demonstrations
- ACL 2016 System Demonstrations
- CALICO Journal (very rarely)
In the summer of 2007, I participated in the Data Sciences Summer Institute at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where I worked on a project that explored the Virtual Web as a finite-state graph. A presentation on my work can be found here.
- Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL)
- ACL Special Interest Group for Building Educational Applications
- ARPA-level member of the host of this website, a.k.a. the “PBS of the Internet”
- The Rail Passengers Association
- Go Leafs Go :)
I was the founding Vice-President and Webmaster of Women in Computer Science at Stony Brook, and I used to regularly attend both LUGSB and SBCS meetings. When I was an undergrad at Binghamton, I was a representative on the Student Assembly and was on the Rules Committee as both Vice-Chair and Chair.
In the summer of 2016, I attended the North American Summer School on Logic, Language, and Information (NASSLLI) at Rutgers University.